Brighton Le Sands RSL Club was formed on 2 March 1945 as a Sub Branch for returned service personnel from World War 1 and World War 2.
In 1972 the Brighton Le Sands RSL Club Limited was formed to oversee the operation of the licensed club.
The Club has always offered members of the community a safe and welcoming environment in which to dine, enjoy live entertainment and meet up with friends.
In the early 1990's Brighton Le Sands RSL Club Ltd purchased and expanded into adjacent property in Bay Street. In 2017 extensive renovations were undertaken to transform the Club into the contemporary venue that guests enjoy today.
Brighton RSL has a strong locally based membership and, thanks to its seaside location, attracts visitors from Sydney, across Australia and throughout the world.
Visitors who travel to the Club by car are able to make use of a three level parking station located directly behind the building.
Board of Directors & Management
Mr. John Yates
Vice President :
Mr. Raymond Banks
Mr. Charlie Leo, Mr. Brian Walsh, Mr. Anthony Wilkes, Mr Charles Camilleri, Ms Alexandra Sella